FaceTime is one of the best video calling apps that have surfaced in a long time in the industry. The legacy of the video calling app has been carried on for long now. FaceTime arrived on the iOS in order to facilitate video calling and make it without any hassles. There are other video calling apps in the market but the credibility of FaceTime is unquestionable. The ease with which you can make the calls along with the quality of the calls is impeccable.
FaceTime has been here since 2010 and impacting lives of the people who are separated by a distance but want to connect with one another through video calling. After the arrival of iPhone 4, FaceTime has become an in-built iOS app and hence, the buzz around this app has since increased even more.
Before learning how to make a call on FaceTime , let us discuss some of its interesting features that make it a special video calling app in the market:
You can make video calls to any part of the world provided that the other person has an internet connection.
- The ‘audio only’ call option is also available in the app and hence, in order to avoid the connection problem, you can easily make an ‘audio only’ call.
- FaceTime offers two cameras to be used as a terminal for the video chat.
- The user interface of FaceTime is simple and interactive that makes it one of the best video calling apps in town.
Here are the steps on how to make a FaceTime call through iPhone:
The first thing to make sure here is that you possess an internet connection. Once the connection is confirmed, you can get launch the Phone app through the home screen of the iPhone.
- The next step is to hit the Contacts tab present at the bottom end.
- Thereafter, you simply need to hit on the contact that you intend to facetime on pc.
- At the bottom end of the contact card, simply tap on the FaceTime button and the video calling gets started.