One of the most crucial decisions you will make with your website is on the SEO company that you will get. This will be the make or break of your website. With that in mind, you want to make sure that the Toronto SEO company is reputable and dependable. To be sure of this, you should consider the following.
Does the company follow search engines’ best practices?
Following search engines’ best practices is critical to your website’s long-term traffic growth. To be in the good books of the search engines, you want to ensure that you follow all the rules. Violating these rules can cause your website to be penalized heftily.
Which SEO tools does it use?
There are many tools used by different SEO companies to help the SEO process be faster and more effective. Some of the most common tools include:
- Reporting tools – These tools typically combine keyword rankings, analytics and other varied SEO metrics. This saves time on creating manual reports and helps clients to understand the whole process better.
- Link Building tools – makes it easy for innumerable links to be created with just a click of a button and very few proxies
- Technical SEO tools – these enable crawling of large sites to be done easily and quickly.
- Research tools – allows the gathering of contacts for many people in just a couple of minutes. They also help in conducting keyword research.
Most of these tools work hand in hand with the SEO Company to ensure that the search engine’s guidelines are complied with.
- What type of SEO work will the company offer?
Some of the SEO work that you should expect from a reliable Toronto SEO company include:
- Technical work – this is basically knowing how well the search engine spiders will crawl your website and index the content
- Off-page work – this is concerned with building inbound links to your website from other websites.
- On-page work – this SEO work has to do with the website’s content and optimizing it appropriately with the relevant keywords.