According to www.WartRemover.Net warts are extraneous growths which can appear anywhere in a person’s body like the face, feet, arms, neck, shoulders, hands and even the genitals. Warts are caused by a common virus known as the Human Papilloma Virus or HPV. It is extremely common, HPV can be found in mostly wet areas like swimming pools, wet towels, unwashed shaving blades and even unclean showers. A person can come in contact with HPV if they regularly go to the said area or if they use certain belongings of a person with HPV. Those with warts syndrome can avail the ointments on the said website or try some other home remedy first, like the ones below:
Easy Home Remedies for Wart Removal
- Use a compress or even a cotton ball and soak it in vinegar. Tape the soaked material on the wart with the help of an elastic bandage, keep in on for at least two hours a day.
- Crush ample amounts of garlic and rub it directly on the warts, cover it with bandages afterwards. Apply newly crushed garlic every day until the warts blister and fall off.
- Grab a banana peel and tape a small piece on the wart before you go to sleep; keep in mind to tape the inner side down. A certain chemical found in the peel will slowly dissolve the wart.
- Crush fresh basil leaf and tape it over the wart using some waterproof first-aid tape; in case you don’t have any then regular tape will suffice. Fresh basil has anti-bacterial compounds, don’t forget to replace it daily for about a week.
- Those who have aloe vera plants in their yard or on a pot in their home can grab a leaf and squeeze out a few drops of gel on the wart. Do this daily until it goes away.